- The candidates must hold a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and 45% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of SC/ST category candidates.
- The holders of the ‘Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship’ are also eligible to the progamme, subject to the production of ‘Certificate of Equivalency’ issued by a University competent to issue ‘Certificate of Equivalency’.
The admission to the diploma will be based on the merit secured in the Personal Interview and the evaluation of the Statement of Purpose (SOP). The weightage assigned to the admission criterion is as follows:
|Evaluation of Statement of Purpose
Candidates interested to take admission in Executive Diploma Programme are required to fill the online application form through GMU website.
APPLY NOW Fees Payment
- ONE YEAR, with flexible contact hours
- Mandatory attendance for the Bridge courses which will familiarize the students with the basic law terms.
- The candidates will also be required to attend other mandatory classes decided by the concerned faculty.
- Examinations will be conducted only at the University.
The School of Maritime Law, Policy and Administration Gujarat Maritime University Email: email@example.com For Admission Queries Call us on +91-6356894500