- On All India seats, a horizontal reservation of 30% shall be made in favour of Female candidates, 5% of seats for Specially Abled Persons/Persons with Disability (PWD) category and 25% of seats shall be made in favour of candidates of Gujarat Domicile, cutting across all the above categories.
- NRI category seats are available to NRI candidates or Indian nationals sponsored by NRI. Merit for the admissions under NRI quota shall be decided by the University.
- Foreign National category seats are available to Foreign Nationals only i.e. candidates with foreign citizenship.
- No transfer of candidates once admitted shall be permitted. Unfilled seats of any category, if any, shall be filled, as per the decision of GMU.
- The Applicant must ensure his / her eligibility for the admission in respect of qualifications and other requisite criteria and only then apply.
- Applicants/Professionals in service must attach NOC from respective institutions along with the application.
- Applicant are required to apply online through given link only.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending/participating in the admission process.
- The University reserves the right to alter / insert any corrections / additions in the scheme through website in the event of any typographical error or as required.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time, at the time of admission or during the course of study. In case, it is found that the information(s) given by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the information, then his / her admission shall be terminated. No refund of fees shall be done in such an eventuality.
- The decision of the University Authorities on any/ all matters in relation to admissions shall be final and binding.
- Candidates securing admissions will have the choice to opt for an international study tour of 2 weeks to the Netherlands. The to and fro expenses and visa charges shall be borne by the candidates. Other expenses of lodging and boarding and training expenses shall be borne by the University.
For further information / query, please contact:
The School of Law, Policy and Administration
Gujarat Maritime University
Phone: 079-23270500 / 07