- Graduate degree from a recognized University
- Application form scanning
- Motivation Letter which should specify why their application should be considered and how will the course be useful to them in career advancement.
- ONE YEAR, with flexible contact hours
- Mandatory attendance for the Bridge courses which will familiarize the students with the basic law terms.
- The candidates will also be required to attend other mandatory classes decided by the concerned faculty.
- Examinations will be conducted only at the University.
The School of Law, Policy and Administration
Gujarat Maritime University